17/10/17 The Essex Crowd – Crowdfunding Workshop at Art of the Possible
The Essex Crowd is a new crowdfunding initiative where you can share your community ideas and offer neighbours, local businesses and other interested parties the opportunity to pledge their support to make your idea a reality.
We want to support as many ideas as possible and can pledge up to £5,000 to back schemes that create connections and bring people together. Groups and organisations interested in creating a project as part of the Essex Crowd are encouraged to come along and find out all you need to know to start your crowdfunding campaign.
Join the Essex Crowd for this interactive workshop as part of the Art of the Possible Festival and you will:
- Learn how to define your project idea
- Get tips for presenting your project page clearly
- Start creating your campaign plan
- Discover how to identify potential backers
- Get advice on marketing and communicating your project
- Receive a free guide to running a successful campaign
Whether your project is big or small, this is your chance to make a real difference in your local area. Learn more about The Essex Crowd here.